I. Joomla Content
You can create Joomla articles as usual, however please pay attention to some points below:
- Images in an article will be added in: Images and links option.
- Width and style of an item is defined in: Extended Classes field in Metadata Options. One item can be defined with default or grid-double/grid-triple width size, default = 1 grid width size.
- The Hot icon will automatically displayed based on a total number of hits. If the total hits is larger than the defined number in the back-end --> Hot icon will be displayed. This setting is in Template Manager edit form in the back-end.
- You can also select to display items in pop-up or not.
1. Extended Class Supported by default
In JA Wall, we use some extended class to style for items. The extended class is used to define width size of item (grid-double, grid-triple) or color (dark, purple ...) ...
Note: the extended class are defined for each style so there are some extended class that can not be used in some styles. Example: the extended class purple is only applied for style: teen_life.